The Road to…Bandon Dunes
Qualify to be part of the trip through our season-long event series
This year we will be returning to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort! Join us on the Southern Oregon coast for three rounds of golf and two nights stay at the world-class golf destination. There will be 10 spots up for grabs through the season-long points race.
The Road to…Bandon Dunes Format
The Road to…Bandon Dunes series will be very similar to last year’s format. The top 5 on the overall points list will earn a spot at no charge. Additionally, the Top 5 in participation points will be invited at no charge — if also in the overall Top 5, we will move to the next highest participant. We will also extend a special invitation to 4 more players, selected by our Professional Staff.
The Points List
It is pretty simple — by competing in our weekly games and monthly major events you will earn participation points and point based on money earned.
- Participation points
- Weekly games: 15 points
- Majors: 30 points
- You will also earn 1 point for every dollar in payouts you win
The season will conclude with the Club Championship in September. We will finalize the points list at that time.
- Sunday, February 2nd — Super Bowl Scramble
- Sunday, March 8th — 2-Person Best Ball (Gold Tees)
- Saturday, April 11th — Masters Challenge
- Saturday, May 9th — 2-Person Shamble
- Sunday, June 14th — 2-Person Stableford (both balls count)
- Sunday, July 12th — 2-Person Worst Ball (take the high score)
- Sunday, August 16th — 2-Person Best Ball
- Saturday-Sunday, Sep 26th-27th — Club Championship
Registering for The Road to…Bandon Dunes series
By CLICKING HERE you can register on the Road to…Bandon Dunes homepage for free and stay up-to-date with all the calendars, tournament results, and points list. You will also be able to pay your entry fees for upcoming majors through that website. Please take a moment to read through the season details.
If you have specific questions, email Assistant Golf Professional, Kevin Honeyman, for more information. Welcome to the Road to…Bandon Dunes.