May 18, 2020
To promote a safe and healthy environment for everyone, our staff is taking the following steps:
- Minimizing bare-hand contact with commonly shared objects.
- Using meticulous hand hygiene practices.
- Wearing disposable or cloth face coverings when interacting with customers.
- Limiting indoor occupancy to ensure strict social distancing requirements can be met.
- Requiring power cart rentals to one rider per cart.
- Sanitizing all power carts and pull carts before and after each use.
- Restricting all food or beverage purchases to Langdon’s Grill only.
What can you do to help:
- Maintain six feet of social distance for others at all times.
- Wear a face-covering whenever possible; they are required when entering our Clubhouse.
- Bunker rakes are available, but use is optional.
- All ball washers have been removed from the course as a common touchpoint, please bring your own towel.
- Water coolers have been removed from the course as a common touchpoint, please bring your own container.
We appreciate the trust that you place in the Langdon Farms staff. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing the exemplary services you expect from us.